GSA is a non-profit organization. In order to keep our fees low and make soccer available to all players, we utilize volunteers. This allows us to make improvements to our facilities - such as the concession/ restroom/ maintenance buildings we built. Does anyone remember the days of only port-o-potties at GSA?
The follow activities are available for families to perform their required volunteer service hours:
Recreational: 2 hours per season per full paying Player (Fall or Spring), 4 hours per season per financial aid Player (Fall or Spring)
Academy: 4 hours per seasonal year per Family for full price players (August-May), 8 hours per seasonal year for financial aid players.
Select: 4 hours per seasonal year per Family for full price players (August-May), 8 hours per seasonal year for financial aid players.
Please read through the following procedures before signing up for volunteer duty. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Please log your hours using the Volunteer Book. We will not use the google form on the iPad for Spring 2018.
2) For Concessions, we have an iPad Point of Sale system to replace our cash drawer. Please arrive 5 minutes before your shift begins so you can be trained on the new system.
3) Children 15 years and younger are not permitted to help with concessions due to the new Point of Sale system and inventory tracking. Please contact email@example.com for specific questions or considerations on this.
4) If you are the first shift of the day in concessions, please follow the posted opening procedures to set up the concession stand. If you are the last shift of the day, please follow the closing procedures before you leave.
5) Volunteer spots may be cancelled after being scheduled, for example, because of bad weather. If that happens to your spot, return to this link to sign up for another opportunity.